As a Birth Boot Camp certified Instructor, I am certified to offer a variety of pregnancy, childbirth, and baby classes. No matter where you are in your journey - even if pregnancy isn't even a blip on your map, or if this is your 3rd baby - I know I have something that will work for you!
- Birth Boot Camp Comprehensive: Complete Preparation for an AMAZING Birth - this 10 week comprehensive series will help provide mom and her partner with the tools they will need during pregnancy, labor, and beyond. Birth Boot Camp Comprehensive is designed for couples who desire a natural birth, but also want MORE. More education, more fun, and more labor practice. More information on interventions, including medicated and cesarean births. The goal of this class is for couples to leave with confidence and empowerment to face labor and birth. This class includes 1 year access to Birth Boot Camp's exclusive breastfeeding curriculum, Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE.
- Out-of-hospital Birth Class - prepare for your AMAZING home or birth center birth with a 4 session childbirth class. During this class, you will learn the nuts and bolts of labor. You will gain knowledge of what happens before, during, and after birth, as well as focus intently on navigating the stages and recognizing the variations of labor.
- Hospital Birth Class - this 6 session childbirth class is specifically designed for couples planning a hospital birth that want to be well informed and confident in navigating their birthplace. Focusing on communication, labor tools, and knowledge pertinent to the hospital birth experience can help mom and her partner be prepared and empowered for their birth.
- Pregnancy, Food, & Fitness: A Program for the Childbearing Years Class - Did you know that having your health in check is the best way to have a low risk pregnancy? Focusing on your health through nutrition and exercise, will not only help you feel your best during pregnancy, but will also help you in your postpartum recovery.
- Comfort Measures: Coping Strategies for Labor Workshop - While this workshop does NOT replace a childbirth education course, it is designed to help both partners build confidence in preparation for the big birth day. Together, you will learn relaxation techniques, physical comfort measures including massage, imagery for labor, and communication skills for labor.
- Homecoming: Life With a New Recruit - this class will dive into conversation about newborn procedures, breastfeeding, baby wearing, safe sleep, postpartum issues, and baby comfort techniques to help mom and her partner get off to a great start with that AMAZING new baby!
PRIVATE BREASTFEEDING WORKSHOP
cost: $75 (included with the full Birth Boot Camp series), $75 a la carte
In this 2-3 hour workshop, you will get 1 year access to the exclusive Birth Boot Camp breastfeeding curriculum, Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE , and an in-depth workshop focused on breastfeeding.
*private or group classes available